Lenovo 14" ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen Touchscreen LCD 2 in 1 Ultrabook Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) i7-8550U Quad-core (4 Core) 1.8GHz 8GB LPDDR3 256GB SSD Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (English) Black, 20LD001KUS
- VOTED BEST LAPTOP AT CES 2018: The ThinkPad laptop computer includes robust security features, like ThinkShutter, which covers the front-facing HD webcam, and match-on-chip fingerprint readers with anti-spoofing technology that helps to safeguard company data while featuring a more secure way to authenticate log-in credentials.
- 2 in 1 LAPTOP: The innovative Rise and Fall Keyboard on the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga adapts to you; when you fold it into Laptop Mode, the keys rise so you can easily create a spreadsheet or write a report, then when you fold it into itself for Tablet Mode, the keys recess and lock. Y
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga is equipped with the new 8th generation Intel Quad Core processor, plus ultra fast memory with LPDDR3 to keep you productive wherever you are.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: Lenovo ThinkPad laptop delivers up to 15 hours of battery life, plus if you're running low, the RapidCharge technology provides 80% capacity in just an hour. So a 60-minute lunch break or a layover can easily boost your battery up to 12 hours.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passing more than 200 quality checks, this laptop computer is designed to withstand work, travel, fun, and anything else you can throw at it.
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga is the very definition of versatility, as it works the way you want to, accommodating your environment with a 360-degree hinge. It features a built-in, rechargeable pen, with full Inking capability supported in all Office 2016 apps. Enhanced security, and of course, our legendary ThinkPad heritage-and support.
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
As of 05/22/2022 - Details